Re: Emeriti Faculty as Research Applicants Phillip Myers, Ph.D. 23 Oct 2007 08:34 EST
Hi Maggie,

With the approval of the department head and dean, we have enabled
emeriti to apply for grants. We do not assign a co-PI or appoint the
individual in a non-paying adjunct position. The grants office is the
institutional link. We just had an emeriti receive a grant award from
the NSF using this model.

Best,

Phil