Re: A 133 due date? Kevin Brodrick 15 Oct 2007 13:53 EST

Hello Theresa,
 I think you are asking for this:
from A-133 Subpart A_
§___.320 Report submission.

(a) General. The audit shall be completed and the data collection form
described in paragraph (b) of this section and reporting package described
in paragraph (c) of this section shall be submitted within the earlier of 30
days after receipt of the auditor's report(s), or nine months after the end
of the audit period, unless a longer period is agreed to in advance by the
cognizant or oversight agency for audit. (However, for fiscal years
beginning on or before June 30, 1998, the audit shall be completed and the
data collection form and reporting package shall be submitted within the
earlier of 30 days after receipt of the auditor's report(s), or 13 months
after the end of the audit period.) Unless restricted by law or regulation,
the auditee shall make copies available for public inspection.

(if this isn't the specific information you are looking for, most likely it
will be somewhere else in Subpart A.)

Kevin Brodrick
Research Administration Manager III
Grants & Contracts Office