Re: R01 Page Limits Schoen, Alexander 05 Oct 2007 10:23 EST

Thanks everyone.

The application was successfully validated with the warning you all
"warned" me about.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Charlie Hathaway
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:41 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] R01 Page Limits

Note that the Warning everyone is talking about can be ignored with
clear conscience.

I'm having a hard time convincing many first-time PI users of PureEdge
and NIH Commons error checking that a LOT of these warnings are MEANT to
be ignored and will not (at least they have not YET, at this Devonian
point in eRA development) cause any problems with a proposal's review or
award.

We decided to make a list of all warnings received and label them IGNORE
or CORRECT.  (But I think few read it.)

Charlie