Re: Grants.gov question Charlie Hathaway 04 Oct 2007 09:11 EST

Agreed.  This is the biggest problem with imPureEdge we have encountered.
If you MUST change start date...or DUNS (we had some problems with that
too)..I'd say to make sure your face page is correct and then deal with
the discrepancy in the budget later.  I don't think the difference comes
back as an error...does it?

CH