Re: NEH Summer Stipend Application submission issue Dawn Underwood 28 Sep 2007 14:09 EST

Diana,

Although it is impossible to be sure from a distance, I think Kate is
right. The only software that will save the data you fill in to the form
is the writer, not the reader. If your version 8 is only the reader, it
will have to revert to the version 7 writer to save the info.

Dawn

Dawn Underwood, Director
Sponsored Programs
IRB Administrator
Erickson Hall 511
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, Indiana
Phone: 812-237-3088
Fax: 812-237-3092

>>> "Vincelli, Diana" <xxxxxx@RICHMOND.EDU> 9/28/2007 3:00 PM >>>
But the form is already a pdf - a fillable form - when you download it
from the NEH website.

You get the feeling that the folks that dream up these application
procedures and rules don't test them out first!

That can't be right. I know the folks at NEH are pretty frustrated,
because they have been fielding a lot of phone calls!

Diana Thompson Vincelli
Director of Grant Support
Office of Foundation, Corporate & Government Relations
G-14 Maryland Hall
University of Richmond, VA  23173
804.289.8005; fax 804.289-8943
xxxxxx@richmond.edu