Re: NEH Summer Stipend Application submission issue Bonnie Kwit 28 Sep 2007 12:58 EST

Ditto.

Bonnie Kwit
Grants & Contracts Officer
Oakland University
544 O'Dowd Hall
(248) 370-4116

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
McWhorter,Sharon
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 1:50 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NEH Summer Stipend Application submission issue

We had the same problem. Once I downloaded the 8.0 reader and then
downloaded the form with that, it went in just fine. I hope grants.gov
and NEH (and any other agencies out there!) can get on the same page
with the version they require for submissions.

Sharon McWhorter
Associate Director
Research Services and Sponsored Programs
The University of Akron
Akron, OH 44325-2102