Re: Internet charges while traveling for a grant Pam Caudill 25 Sep 2007 13:55 EST

From our policy:

Personal Phone Calls while Traveling

Travelers will be reimbursed for personal calls home while traveling on
business. Both the length and the number of calls should be kept to a
minimum and the MCI calling card should be used to reduce the cost.

Although our policy does not address internet charges, I would argue that
they are allowable if they are business related.

pam
Pamela S. Caudill
Executive Director
University of Pennsylvania