Re: Post Award help with IDC rate agreements Kristy Ford 17 Sep 2007 14:54 EST

They may have realized that someone misunderstood what they were asking for and approved the rate  you requested, because 17.5% is very low.  Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Kristy:)

Kristy Ford
Grant Management Manager
Office of Sponsored Programs/MHUMC
4750 Waters Ave. Suite 212
Savannah, GA  31404
(912)350-6379

>>> "Lipscomb, Pauline" <xxxxxx@LMUNET.EDU> 9/17/2007 3:42 PM >>>
Thanks Kristy - I knew about the process with HHS, but the budget form
for the HRSA grant really threw me off. Do you have any idea why that
would have been accepted with the cognizant federal agency listed as the
National Park Service?

Pauline D. Lipscomb
Director of Research, Grants and Sponsored Programs
Lincoln Memorial University
Cumberland Gap Parkway
Harrogate, TN  37752
423-869-6214
xxxxxx@lmunet.edu

Approving Federal agency:        _________ED         ____________Other

(Please Specify)

Am I off track on this? What do you think?

Thanks so much for any input you might have!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the offices designated information technology person by telephone at 800-325-0900.  You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.