Re: FastLane Margarita M. Cardona 14 Sep 2007 22:20 EST

Bonnie,
You do not need to be working on a collaborative proposal to assign a pin
to a proposal -- we use that here when someone other than the SRO is
uploading documents for the PI. The collaborative proposal alternative
others responded with is not always permitted (varies by program) and is
not appropriate if you are a true subcontract. I would go with my original
answer with the additional detail provided by Linda below.
Thanks,
Magui

fax 410-455-1876