Re: US-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) Stephens, Martha F. 16 Aug 2007 13:16 EST

Hi!

We've submitted to them three times in the last 4-5 years.  No awards that I'm aware of unless they were through flowthrough.

Fran Stephens
405-325-3904
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Val Kettner
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:00 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] US-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF)

Greetings colleagues!!  Below is a posting from June.  I only
received one response, so I was curious as to whether or not that
meant that people didn't have any experience with BSF or simply
didn't have time to reply.  So, I thought I would ask a different
question...does your institution even submit to the BSF?  If not, is
it because it just hasn't come up or because of the onerous terms?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Val Kettner
xxxxxx@ndsu.edu