Re: Certs & Reps Nancy Daneau 13 Aug 2007 11:47 EST

Hi Joyce,

Go to http://farsite.hill.af.mil/VFDFARA.HTM and then click on part 52
and you'll see a listing of sections, will take you right to
252.209-7001, etc.

Niejako, Joyce wrote:
> Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am trying to locate the
> following certs:
>
> Disclosure of Ownership or Control by the Government of a Terrorist
> Country:  DFARS Provision 252.209-7001
>
> Representation of Extent of Transportation by Sea:  DFARS Provision
> 252.247-7022
>
> Secondary Arab Boycott of Israel:  DFARS 252.225-7031
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joyce Niejako, MS
> Pre-Award Team Leader
> Office for Sponsored Programs
> University of Connecticut
> Storrs, CT 06269
> Phone:  860-486-8798
> Fax:  860-486-3726

Nancy Daneau, CRA
Associate Director of Research Administration
Training and Institutional Liaison
Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Research
New York University
70 Washington Square South, 1100F
New York, NY  10012-1019
voice: 212-998-4908