Re: grant editing assistance Ralph Norton 09 Aug 2007 12:49 EST

One of the maxims of good writing is "show, don't tell." Have you
considered providing the questioning party with a few choice "before"
and "after" drafts? I have a similar responsibility for working with
faculty, and some of the "befores" can be truly hair-curling....