Re: Peer review video? Kris Rhodes 07 Aug 2007 10:26 EST

Megan,

You question was timely, I just finished a presentation which references
the NIH peer review video along with additional NIH grantsmanship
guidance.

Center for Scientific Review "What Happens to Your Grant Application: A
Primer for New Applicants"
http://cms.csr.nih.gov/AboutCSR/OverviewofPeerReviewProcess.htm

"Inside the NIH Grant Review Process" video
 http://www.csr.nih.gov/Video/Video.asp

Advice to Investigators Submitting Clinical Research Applications*

http://cms.csr.nih.gov/ResourcesforApplicants/AdvicetoInvestigatorsSubmi
ttingClinicalResearchApplications.htm

Hope this is helpful.

Kris