Re: Grant.gov webcast Tom Drinane 24 Jul 2007 13:45 EST

Try http://www.hud.gov/webcasts/archives/grantees.cfm

Tom Drinane
Dartmouth College
Office of Sponsored Projects
(W) 603-646-3008
(F) 603-646-9141
(M) 802-356-7843
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Vogrig, Cheryl
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:16 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grant.gov webcast

I can't seem to access the July 19th webcast for grants.gov from the site
http://www.grants.gov/resources/stakeholder_communications.jsp

When I get to the list of recent webcasts I don't see this one.  Any ideas?

Thanks, Cheryl

"The wealthiest person is a man with a satisfied mind"
 __Marty Stuart

Cheryl S. Vogrig, CRA
Director, The Office of Grants & Contracts
The Office of Grants and Contracts, 425 Dixon Hall
California University of Pennsylvania
724-938-1662 or 724-938-6034
xxxxxx@cup.edu