Adobe reader Dimmitt, Robert J 20 Jul 2007 09:38 EST

 Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to take a quick poll to see what type of communication
everyone is going to be sending out to their research community
regarding the adobe grants.gov rollout as it relates to versions of
adobe.

Based on the adobe statement from yesterday's broadcast, we were told to
not use versions 8.0 or 8.1.  However, after the webcast, I sent email
to xxxxxx@grants.gov verifying that versions older than 7.0.9 were ok.
Below is the response I got.  Is everyone going to require all
grants.gov packages be done in 7.0.9 or are you comfortable with using
older versions?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Rob

Rob Dimmitt