Re: Sample Adobe Form available Robert Beattie 19 Jul 2007 11:59 EST

I think this is the exact link to the form.  Can you get this.  Now
the version Adobe reader/acrobat becomes important.

http://www.grants.gov/assets/SampleAdobeCoverSheet.pdf

Wait, the Show is starting, got to get some popcorn and a cold drink.

We can all discuss afterwards.

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Jul 19, 2007, at 12:29 PM, Bonnie Kwit wrote:

Bob,
I tried to download the sample 424 but I can't.  I can't even copy
the URL.
What's up with that?
Bonnie

Bonnie Kwit