Re: Sample Adobe Form available Charlie Hathaway 19 Jul 2007 11:26 EST

Thanks Bob.  I just went through the July 19 "presentation" slides on that site...I presume these will be used for the web cast.

Granted, I looked at the whole thing in 2 min but saw only a few slides about Adobe application forms per se...

and a lot of technical stuff about Adobe "LiveCycle Forms (TM) "

not sure this will be worth 2 hours

Charlie