Re: Proposal rejection on NIH Commons Bloomberg, Robert 05 Jul 2007 12:06 EST

Charlie,

I can't answer your questions, but I agree--I've never seen it faster.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org]On Behalf
Of Charlie Hathaway
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 12:54 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Proposal rejection on NIH Commons

NIH Commons is working at superluminal speed today.  But it seems that formal rejection of error-free applications prior to resubmission of a changed/corrected to deal with warnings or system errors is no longer necessary.  An old proposal just disappeared when the new one came in.  Do we still need to reject?

Charlie