Re: Grantsmanship Speakers Charlie Hathaway 03 Jul 2007 15:28 EST

Rick-

What is "track record" for a grantsmanship speaker?

I just saw "Ratatouille".  If the meritocratic ethic can be applied in the
Parisian kitchen, why not in pre-award?  Of course, it depends on what we
are seeking: a famous chef or really great soup?  a pedigreed,
entertaining lecturer or more funded grants?

Charlie

> Hello,
>

> I am trying to compile a list of speakers who might present
grantsmanship
> workshops at our campus. We are looking for professionals who have
existing
> programs and some sort of track record. If anyone knows of a good one,
please reply to me off list - right-click on my e-mail address below - with
> the name, any contact information you might have, and any comments about
the
> presenter (feel free to send me names with negative comments J).
>

> To forestall a chorus of requests for sharing, be advised I will post
the
> list that results from this effort to this Listserv!
>

> Cordially,
>

>  <http://www.ecu.edu> East Carolina University
>
>  <http://www.ecu.edu> Tomorrow Starts Here.
>

> Rick Smiley
> Grant & Contract Officer
>
> Office of Sponsored Programs
>
> <http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2200+Charles+Boulevard%2C+Rm
+2906&csz=Greenville%2C+NC+27858-4363&country=us> 2200 Charles
Boulevard,

xxxxxx@mail.ecu.edu> 252.328.9539
> 252.328.4363
>

> <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=4295418601&v0=897121&k0=72619373&src=client_
sig_212_1_banner_join&invite=1> Want to always have my latest info?