Re: Pre-award metrics Kim A. Pachetti 26 Jun 2007 14:07 EST

such a pertinent topic -- pls share to entire list...thanks :)

Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he who wishes may know the cosmic secrets of the world and that they dwell therein.
~Zora Neale Hurston~

Kim A. Pachetti, Ed.M., C.R.A.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs