Re: R&R424 Budget Pages help please? Charlie Hathaway 22 Jun 2007 06:44 EST

The forms aren't perfect.  I think you need to accept the idea that while
the direct costs ARE technically over 500K BUT you have still not exceeded
the cap due to the F&A consortia exclusion.

Anyway...is this 500K limit a guideline of the specific PA or an institute
limit on renewals or the pre-approval thing?  If so, i don't think Commons
gives an error for any of those.

If you are still concerned, a note in cover letter might help.

CH