Re: Grants.gov validation today Kristen Wolff 08 Jun 2007 15:36 EST

Same here, about the same time frame.  They seem to be moving faster today than the past two days.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Bolden,Jackie K
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 1:18 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov validation today

I submitted one this morning and received a validation at 12:11 p.m.

Jackie Bolden
Grant and Contract Coordinator Lead
Office of Grant and Research Development PO Box 643140 Pullman, WA  99164-3140 xxxxxx@wsu.edu

509-335-9670 Phone
509-335-1676 Fax

**Did you know that the OGRD Grants Gateway Database tracks activity related to proposals and awards?  Need access?  Contact us at (509) 335-9661 or xxxxxx@wsu.edu. Login at: https://gateway.ogrd.wsu.edu/logon.asp.

**Need help with sponsor forms or e-submission sites?   Our staff is ready to help!  Call or email for individual assistance.