Re: NSF FastLane Cover Sheets Dimmitt, Robert J 01 Jun 2007 14:36 EST

Yes, we are having the same problem.  I just called the fastlane help
desk (1-800-673-6188) and they said that it is a known problem but all
the proposal submissions are successful.  I gave them all the proposal
numbers that were affected in our University and they filled out a
service request ticket.  I was told that once the problem is fixed, they
will send communication out letting me know my service request ticket is
resolved.   I would suggest doing the same if you are having the same
problems.

Rob
------------------------
Rob Dimmitt
Assistant Director, Pre-Award Services
Sponsored Program Services
Purdue University
302 Wood Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2108
Phone: (765) 496-9647     Fax: (765) 494-1360

________________________________

From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Eash, Heide
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 2:37 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NSF FastLane Cover Sheets

Has anyone had a problem with the way items appear on the Cover Sheet
after submitting a proposal on FastLane?  I just submitted a proposal
and the first page of the Cover Sheet has the Date Received as "N",
Number of Copies as "Electronic Signature", Division Assigned as
"06/01/2007", and Fund Code as "12".  The second page of the Cover Sheet
has "N" listed for my name, my name listed for the signature, the date
listed in the electronic mail address, and my phone number in the fax
number space.

We also checked earlier submissions had correct Cover Sheets.  They now
appear incorrect in FastLane.

Thanks,

Heide J. Eash

Grants and Contracts Officer