Re: DUNS number on Research and Related Budget form Robert Beattie 01 Jun 2007 08:11 EST

This is a very big bug in the PureEdge system.  A corrected DUNS
number and a corrected start budget start date do not then re-auto-
fill into the Budget section.  You either re-do the whole application
or you leave the error in the Budget page.  Some of us pointed out
this problem to NIH and they now do not give an error message if the
Budget start date on the Face Page and the Budget page are different,
only a warning.  I cannot find any notes on how they treat different
DUNS numbers.

Good news is that in the Adobe forms version I have seen, the auto
fill correction works.

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Jun 1, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Wayne Glass wrote:

I ran into the same problem the last time that I submitted a
proposal.  The FAQ does not provide a solution.  I emailed the help
desk but they took so long in getting back that I ended up creating a
new 424 and budget form to resolve the problem.  No the preferred
solution, but it worked.

Wayne