Re: Commons e-SNAP problems Terri Maxwell 25 May 2007 08:41 EST

Debbie, I asked about this at the Commons Working Group last
Wednesday - well a slightly different version.

I didn't ask about the problem since it seems to be intermittent and
short-lived.  I asked whether we should hold off submitting while
that message was on the site and they said yes.

Terri

On May 23, 2007, at 11:57 AM, Smith, Debbie L wrote:

> We're getting an error message in Commons that the manuscript
> submission system is not available and may cause problems with the
> progress report.
>

> I called the Commons help desk, who said the problem was not at
> their end and sent us a url to contact NLM.  NLM says the problem
> is not at their end and they have contacted Commons . . . !
>

> Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it a significant problem if
> we send in the e-SNAP when the manuscript submission system is NOT
> available??
>

> Thanks!
>

> Deborah (Debbie) L. Smith, Ed.D.
>
> Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research
>
> Office of Research Administration
>
> UT Health Science Center
>
> 910 Madison, Suite 823
>
> Memphis, TN  38163
>
> 901 448-4823 - voice
>
> 901 448-7600 - fax
>
> xxxxxx@utmem.edu

> "Listserv Lists")

Terri Maxwell, Project Representative
University of Michigan, Research Administration
3003 S. State St.  Room 1040
Ann Arbor, MI   48109-1274
voice 734-764-7246, fax 734-764-8510