Re: Grants.gov log in issues Robyn B. Remotigue 22 May 2007 15:08 EST

I submitted one through grants.gov today - no problems at all.
Robyn

Robyn B. Remotigue, CRA
Assistant Director
Office of Sponsored Programs
P.O. Box 6156
Mississippi State, MS  39762

FEDEX :
133 Etheredge Hall
Hardy Road
Mississippi State, MS  39762

662.325.7397
662.325.3803  FAX
Email:  xxxxxx@spa.msstate.edu

>>> Michael Nguyen <xxxxxx@FHCRC.ORG> 5/22/2007 2:31:35 PM >>>
Any update today?  My colleagues here at The Hutchinson Center are
having troubles submitting applications today. We had one
successfully submitted this morning, but now seem to be getting
server errors.

Cheers,

Mike

Michael Nguyen
Electronic Research Administrator
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

On May 21, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Diane Schmitz wrote:

> You can close your browser, then try submitting again. It still
> won't submit, but at  least you won't be locked out.
> Diane
>
> Smith, Debbie L wrote:
>> It says that we'll be locked out after 3 tries, so why are we
>> supposed
>> to keep trying?
>>
>> Deborah (Debbie) L. Smith, Ed.D.
>> Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research
>> Office of Research Administration
>> UT Health Science Center
>> 910 Madison, Suite 823
>> Memphis, TN  38163
>> 901 448-4823 - voice
>> 901 448-7600 - fax
>> xxxxxx@utmem.edu

>>> disconnects.  I then went in to Grants.gov to look at the "track