Re: eSNAP report question Nguyen, Michael M 04 May 2007 11:08 EST

Hi Michelle,

In the latest Commons release notes 2.9.2.2, updated 4.27.07, there is
mention of this error for JIT submissions, but nothing regarding eSNAP.
It's not in the known bugs and defects list either.  That's just weird.

http://era.nih.gov/docs/Commons_RN_EXT_v2.9.2.2_04-27-07.pdf

Cheers,

Mike

Michael Nguyen
Electronic Research Administrator
Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
P| 206.667.6925
F| 206.667.6221
E| xxxxxx@fhcrc.org | Live Messenger

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Michelle Bird
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 8:25 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] eSNAP report question

I had experienced the issue with the text for the justification coming
back with an error message.  I was told by the Commons Help Desk that
the field is limited to 2,000 characters including spaces and
punctuation.  That information is not located in the Commons Guide or as
part of the 2590 SNAP instructions.