Re: Adobe Grants.gov presentation Robert Beattie 03 May 2007 13:34 EST

Yes.  The support people on the Phone said this, as did a person from
NSF.  I thought it was just a problem for my Mac :)

This was a great response from the user community to show the Adobe
folks that there is tremendous interest in this product.

We need to all show up again next time and be sure to post
questions.  There is a spot on the screen to do this.

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On May 3, 2007, at 2:28 PM, Brown, Leesa wrote:

I couldn't log in either so I tried the phone number.  They finally
came on to say that they were having connection problems online so
the presentation is canceled for now.  Check back on g.g for the new
day and time.

Leesa Brown
Sponsored Research Officer
Seattle University