Re: rupturing the SF424 appendix Pamela T. Plotkin 30 Apr 2007 14:54 EST

Charlie,

I believe you are correct. At least this is my interpretation of the
notice published on November 17, 2006 (NOT-OD-07-018).  I have not read
the revised guide yet.

Cheers,

Pam

Pamela Plotkin, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of Sponsored Program Services
Cornell University
120 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-254-8329