Re: Inventory of faculty interests Kim A. Pachetti 23 Apr 2007 09:52 EST

we do have a form: http://www.canisius.edu/sponsored_programs/funding_search.asp
but it doesn't really provide enough information when completed/returned.  i have now asked asked dept chairs/deans to provide me with a copy of annual reports AND their strategic plans (usually 3-5 years out).  that has been more useful.
also, a good long sit-down with individual faculty is helpful.

Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he who wishes may know the cosmic secrets of the world and that they dwell therein.
~Zora Neale Hurston~

Kim A. Pachetti, Ed.M., C.R.A.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs