Re: Our colleagues at VT Michael DeShazo 20 Apr 2007 17:26 EST

The University of Washington will hold a vigil to honor the Virginia
Tech fallen tonight at 8 p.m. in Red Square.  Our Grant and Contract
Accouting office here has a large number of people showing their support
with orange and maroon.

God Bless,
Michael D., CRA