Re: Our colleagues at VT Dana Smith 19 Apr 2007 15:16 EST

I was just made aware by a VT alum that tomorrow, Friday April 20th is "Hokie Hope" day.  If anyone is interested in showing their support and/or honoring those lost due to the recent tragedy please wear orange and maroon!

Dana Smith
Senior Account Executive
IT Works, Inc.
316 West Millbrook Road
Suite 213
Raleigh, NC  27609
Ph:  (919)232-5332 X 224
Fx:  (919)232-5373
Email:  xxxxxx@itworks-inc.com
Web:  www.itworks-inc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of John Sites
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:55 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Our colleagues at VT

Amen to that Robin

John Sites

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dewey, Robin" <xxxxxx@URMC.ROCHESTER.EDU>
Date:         Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:52:19
To:xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Our colleagues at VT

I'm not sure if we have any colleagues on here from Virginia Tech, but I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

Robin

Robin Dewey
Research Grants Manager, Department of Medicine University of Rochester Medical Center
601 Elmwood Avenue
Box MED, Room 3-3236
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: 585-275-6253