Re: FFP Agreements -- F&A Question Robert Beattie 19 Apr 2007 12:56 EST

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Apr 19, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Angie Luan wrote:

Christian,

You should use the fixed-price F&A rate if your institution accept
this award.

We have a negotiated F&A rate for our institute if the sponsor does
not have a specific F&A rate.  But if the sponsor has a specific F&A
rate and your institution accepted the award, you should use
sponsor's rate regardless your actual costs.

Angie luan