Re: JIT and other problems with the Commons Amy L. Taylor 19 Apr 2007 10:01 EST

As a 'work around' to the search problem in the status list on the ERA commons, I have resorted to using the search function under maintenance of the account.

Using the search function by PI under that tab will bring a link to all of his or her NIH support, past, present and pending, but no links to the full status page. So if I need the grant number of a recent submission, I'll use that search function first, then go back to the status search page, plug in the grant number and get to the full grant status that way.

It's an extra step... but it works, and saves me waiting through a search that doesn't bring any results.

Amy L. Taylor, MBA, CRA
Grants Manager
Department of Genome Sciences
University of Washington