Re: Our colleagues at VT Sarah Archibald 18 Apr 2007 15:17 EST

I checked with one of my former co-workers who is at Virginia Tech, and
she was not aware of anyone in her office (OSP) being part of this list,
so I forwarded your messages on to her. She will probably be signing on
soon, so keep your prayers and thoughts coming for our colleagues at VT.

Sincerely,
Sarah N. Archibald
Compliance Administrator
University of Maryland College Park
Office of Research Administration and Advancement