Re: CRA certification Kim A. Pachetti 02 Apr 2007 14:33 EST

i am currently at a small private liberal arts college...i believe it gives me added credibility with the administration AND it will be useful should i put myself back in the job market.  i should note, i was at an r-1 for a number of years and didn't think it was important then.

Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he who wishes may know the cosmic secrets of the world and that they dwell therein.
~Zora Neale Hurston~

Kim A. Pachetti, Ed.M., C.R.A.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs