Re: CRA certification Vincelli, Diana 02 Apr 2007 13:38 EST

http://oncampus.richmond.edu/academics/grants

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Maggie Bryan-Peterson
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 2:24 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] CRA certification

Kevin --

Not to date myself, but I took the CRA exam the second year it was
offered and have stood for re-certification twice. I find that the
credibility by obtaining the re-certification is important, but perhaps
moreso, the activities and professional development that must be
demonstrated over the five years between the re-certs was even more
important.

Maggie Bryan-Peterson, CRA
Director
Grants Administration/Research Services