Re: FW: Professional Grant Writer Certification Workshop Apr 9-11 Orlando, FL Kim A. Pachetti 30 Mar 2007 08:26 EST

jeanne, i checked in with a few folks who are experienced/successful grant writers and might know more about this -- they were not aware such cert existed and questioned the usefulness of certification (tho same has been said of cra :)

Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking and prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he who wishes may know the cosmic secrets of the world and that they dwell therein.
~Zora Neale Hurston~

Kim A. Pachetti, Ed.M., C.R.A.
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs