Re: sponsored programs backgrounds Pamela T. Plotkin 14 Mar 2007 12:50 EST

Hi Susan,

You can get some salary range info for free from the Chronicle of Higher
Ed web site for director level research administrative positions.  They
break it down by type of institution.

Cheers,

Pam

--
Pamela Plotkin, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of Sponsored Program Services