Re: Professor emeritus as PI on grant Angela Sgroi 07 Mar 2007 12:26 EST

Tim,

I just did this for one of our emerita professors.  I used the salary
range and step at which she retired and asked HR to give me the actual
salary projections for the dates of the proposal.

Angela

Tim Kirby wrote:
> Could anyone share their policy on this.  Professor is retired but would like to use the University for affiliation.  If allowed, how would you calculate salary since retired professor is no longer on the payroll?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Tim Kirby
> Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
> Montclair State University
> College Hall, Room 309
> Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
>
> 973-655-7534
> FAX: 973-655-5150

Angela Sgroi, Ed. D.
Director of Grants Operations
Office of Academic Grants and Sponsored Research
The College of New Jersey
P.O. Box 7718
Ewing, NJ 08628-7718
E-mail: xxxxxx@tcnj.edu