Re: do errors self-correct? Charlie Hathaway 01 Mar 2007 16:21 EST

Years from now, when we finally discover that none of this is real, and we destroy the Commons Matrix, brand our flesh with the secret symbol "398", battle the Grants.gov android police, and free all of the research administrator neocortexes from their pods in the syrupy hive, this email, destined to be known as "the self-correcting prophecy" will be enshrined as the turning point in our struggle.

CH