Re: eCommons error - new one for me! Kristen Wolff 01 Mar 2007 15:52 EST

This was the exact text of the error:

There must be a Personnel entry listed for the PI or PD on the 424 RR
Detailed Budget Page (section A&B) for budget year 3 - Error.

I assumed this was referring to his name, which is autofilled in all 5
years.  I had no idea it was referring to his role, which, you're right,
is not.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Beattie
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:40 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] eCommons error - new one for me!

Moreover, I think that only year 1 is auto-filled, not subsequent years.
This is now item 24 on my list of Top 10 Problems with Grants.gov.

I asked NIH if they could make this not be an error, using PI/PD, even
PI or PD and I got a response that they would consider this.

Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Mar 1, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Kristen Wolff wrote:

I got a response off-line advising me of that, and checked our budget
and whammo - that was the problem.  It does just say "PI" in year 3.

Always something new!

Thanks!