Re: Grants.gov Dept of Ed Naomi Halverson 01 Mar 2007 14:28 EST

We submitted an NIH R01 resubmission to grants.gov at 10:23 am today and
on 11:18 am received notice that we should check Commons for the warnings.

Naomi Halverson
Assistant Director
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Wright State University
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
201J University Hall
Dayton, OH 45435-0001