Re: An open complaint about HHS electronic application processes Charlie Hathaway 23 Feb 2007 11:12 EST

Streamline and simplify are not the same thing.  If a new highway is built
to get you from A to B faster, you still have to learn how to get to the
entrance ramp.

Anyway, my impression has always been that the primary impetus for all
this was to make things work more efficiently for the government and for
institutional management of funded grants...not to make life immediately
easier for PIs or to make the application process immediately simpler.

CH