Re: more info on review of electronic proposal submissions Brown, Leesa 21 Feb 2007 17:11 EST

It is unanimous!

I submitted Phase two today to the EHB.  I think I did it right but who
knows.  The HRSA EHB instructions seemed to have changed from last week
to this week.  The program director was supposed to access the
application on the EHB and give me permission to access the grant so I
could submit phase two - even though I was the one who submitted it via
grants.gov last week!  Reality was the exact opposite - I was able to
access the application and give permission to the project director.

And, no F & A for my aspirin bill .....

Leesa Brown
Sponsored Research Officer
Seattle University