Re: 1099s for subgrant recipients? Dawn Wall 21 Feb 2007 12:24 EST

Our practice has been to send 1099's if they (sub-recipients) meet the
reportability requirements. Here's the website of our accounting
procedure.
http://www.alaska.edu/controller/accounting-manual/manual/p-116.pdf

Dawn

--
Dawn Wall, Accountant
University of Alaska

The strength of the United States is not the gold at Fort
Knox or the weapons of mass destruction that we have, but
the sum total of the education and the character of our people.
 -- Claiborne Pell