Re: Rumors of NIH grant award reductions Amy L. Taylor 13 Feb 2007 11:16 EST

We have had several non-competing renewals come through with a 20% funding cut, but with a statement in the NGA that funding may be restored, pending the outcome of the final NIH budget.  This happened to us last year as well, and once the budget was finalized, those grants were restored to the 97% funding level.  What happens this year is anybody's guess, though.

Amy L. Taylor, MBA, CRA
Grants Manager
Department of Genome Sciences
University of Washington