Re: DOD CDMRP Nguyen, Michael M 02 Feb 2007 14:04 EST

I'm also very interested in any information related to this.

Michael Nguyen
Electronic Research Administrator
Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
P| 206.667.6925
F| 206.667.6221
E| xxxxxx@fhcrc.org | Live Messenger

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Mortali, Jill M.
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:14 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] DOD CDMRP

The answer to this question might be obvious to others. Maybe I am just
worn down by the deadline and can't seem to figure it out.  I submitted
an application via grants.gov to the DOD CDMRP.  I got confirmation that
it was validated by grants.gov.  Is there another step on the DOD web
site in terms of viewing and validating the application?  I put a help
request into DOD.  They acknowledged my question but did not yet answer.
Thanks for your help.