Re: awardweb access Vonnie Perkins 30 Jan 2007 08:14 EST

We received our certificates within a matter of days in December, but we
used ECA  - not Verisign

Vonnie

Vonnie Y. Perkins
eRA Program Manager
Research Administration & Advancement
University of Maryland
3110 B Lee Building
College Park, MD 20742-5141
Voice: 301-405-4179

>>> xxxxxx@OAKLAND.EDU 01/30/07 7:57 AM >>>
I sent all my stuff in December 21 and haven't received anything yet.

Bonnie Kwit

Grants & Contracts Officer

Oakland University

544 O'Dowd Hall