Re: NSF Grant Submission Via Grants.gov Lauren Oshana 23 Jan 2007 09:10 EST

Actually, I've got all privileges under my existing AOR profile. I'm
concerned that each time we submit a grant via grants.gov this "new"
registration occurs.

The Department of Justice does the same thing and you end up with a separate
login and password per submission.  I tried to get them to "roll" all
applications into one login, and they said "no go" (I'm up to 4 profiles
with DOJ!).

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Terri Hall
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:01 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NSF Grant Submission Via Grants.gov

Lauren,
Sounds like a FastLane issue and the permission you have rather than
Grants.gov.
Contact your FastLane contact to discuss having the AOR privileges added
to your profile. Then you'll be able to login as the AOR.
If YOU are the FastLane contact, you can change things in Account
Management.
There's a list of privileges that you can check.
Hope this helps,
Terri

Terri M. Hall, CRA
Associate Director of Pre-Award (eRA)